Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,272 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Not at all! I have the next few days off so I can finally write. :)

There was movement in his periphery. Kigipigak stopped turning and focused on one spot, then another, and finally noticed the woman as she was adjusting in the shadows. A slanting shaft of light caught upon her face for a moment which flared across her coat, proving to him that there was someone here, he wasn't imagining things.

Knowing this now, Kigipigak made his approach. He was often gregarious in his youth and never feared the unknown, as he thought himself capable of handling anything (or anyone) that he came across; it was with this recklessness that he drew towards the woman.

You look out of place here, he mentions without much tact. It takes Kigipigak a moment to hear himself and understand, he might've sounded insulting. Best to clarify before the wrong sentiment was conveyed: I only mean, this place is the home of snow and ice! You are so dark, I am surprised it took me this long to track you. Did you follow the herds?

He was hopeful that the answer was yes, as that would mean life was returning to the area. It was highly unlikely given the wasting sickness that had swept through in the previous months, but Kigipigak held out hope for a change. His family depended upon it.
Messages In This Thread
Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 03:05 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 25, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 25, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 27, 2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 30, 2022, 12:22 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 12:30 PM