Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He frowned. He hadn't meant to upset her. He hadn't realized that she and Sialuk had been close. He had even entertained the thought of a life with Sialuk, to get to know her better, until he met her little sister and realized she was more his speed. Not that Sialuk was bad. Her mysterious air was appealing and she was as nice as her siblings, down to the very heart that beat.

Rodyn smiled at her blink, it was a thing hard to understand. But he had also been a bit surprised, though he had accepted what Kukutux had planned for him at first, until their plans had changed. And now he would possibly become one with her family.

Moonwoman has given me many items to hunt for. I will need 3 stag pelts, 4 otter pelts, 8 ermine pelts, and 1 Seashell. Though I wish to take many as Samani likes them and so Callyope and Sialuk. the problem.

He looked down sheepish, a small crooked smile on his maw, as he shuffled his paws. I have never seen a seashell before. So i'm not certain what I am looking for.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Rodyn - September 05, 2022, 12:43 PM