Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn couldn't catch a large deer on his own, but a lame doe or a fawn older than spots, he could and he had T.K. He could find, and possibly Void. Though as much as he got along with the dark furred wolf. He also knew that Void had made enemies and his opinion of women was not high.

Rodyn chuckled and ran a paw over his muzzle and smiled, abashed. He hadn't meant to continue speaking or to completely zero out his offer for her to speak. He was just worried and excited. This was really important to him and he couldn't even tell her the real reason, that was the hardest part.

He blinked at her. What do you use driftwood for?

He wondered if it had a purpose, eyes scanning the edge of the water for such a thing. Even the rivers had driftwood, he knew what it was, but what could it do? Other than a nice chew toy? Maybe to poke something?

A soft sadness worked it's way around him and he stopped moving to look down. That's awful. I'll tell any that I see and I'll look for him. Is there anyway, he may know I'm a friend and not be afraid? Is there something I could tell him maybe if I find him?

He refused to entertain the thought of a child being dead. He just refused, point blank. He swallowed the bile that rose and blinked his suddenly moist eyes. He also found he hoped he did find the child either alive or dead, preferably alive, but he would rather be the one to find him dead than anyone from this pack. They didn't need to see that.

Russet paws ran along the sand, digging through and shifting the shells around. When a rather large one caught his eye. It was not bigger than his paw, but it was spiraled and rather heavy if he was honest. He didn't see any eyes poking out of it, but he wasn't sure.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Rodyn - September 06, 2022, 08:17 PM