Dragoncrest Cliffs Where
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She sensed not only grief, but guilt as well, and Chacal sternly shook her head, while she pulled her son close. She, too, felt a great amount of guilt. In the wake of Requiem's disappearance, she had had to pull more strings, burn the candle at both ends. She'd sent search parties, and had been attentive herself- to the skies, the borders, the tide as it rolled in...She searched for the one she felt needed her the most, and had felt that Etienne, Theo and Suzu could manage, at least for a bit. Theo had been quiet. Suzu had become a homebody, and Etienne catered to her needs. If anyone should feel guilty about Theo's disappearance, Chacal felt strongly that it should be her. 

She was the mother, the guardian, the one who was supposed to keep them safe and happy. She felt like she was failing them. She felt it even more, when Etienne offered to help search. She shook her head. 

"Etienne, you are courageous an' kind,
but dis be not your fault.
I do not know why Theo left us behind,
but dis be not your fault."
She assured him. 

"I will take five days an' look,
an' let our neighbouring packs know.
I need you to stay, an' tend Suzu,
please promise me you will do so?"
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Where - by Etienne - October 07, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Where - by Chacal - October 08, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Where - by Etienne - October 11, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: Where - by Chacal - October 13, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: Where - by Etienne - October 13, 2022, 05:04 PM
RE: Where - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 01:10 PM