Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,400 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn rolled a 4
HP: 8/10

A growl broke the stillness of the night, and Rodyn went into a low crouch. His own growl jumping unbidden from his throat. Who would dare to arrive into moonglow with violence in their heart. Not on his watch.

However, as he was rushed from the side, he was momentarily struck dumb with the red fur and the bright eyes. It was sun man, before he could fully calculate, what was happening. He tightened his muscles and readied to leap to the side. He would not be able to stop the oncoming bull rush, but he could at least lessen the fall, and hopefully keep a toe hold, for he fast realized what this was. And though he may not beat the man. He would fight anyway.

He didn't think it was a matter of if he could beat him, but rather that he could hold his own. That he could indeed provide and protect one of the princesses of moonglow and he felt this just.

Body aligned in practiced stance. And deep pain bloomed from his shoulder. He grappled with the male, hoping to either keep his feet or take the man with him to the ground.
Messages In This Thread
As dusk returns to dawn - by Rodyn - November 01, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: As dusk returns to dawn - by Aiolos - November 01, 2022, 08:44 PM
RE: As dusk returns to dawn - by Rodyn - November 01, 2022, 08:50 PM
RE: As dusk returns to dawn - by Aiolos - November 09, 2022, 04:30 PM
RE: As dusk returns to dawn - by Rodyn - November 09, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: As dusk returns to dawn - by Aiolos - November 26, 2022, 04:30 PM
RE: As dusk returns to dawn - by Rodyn - November 26, 2022, 04:39 PM
RE: As dusk returns to dawn - by Aiolos - November 27, 2022, 06:49 PM
RE: As dusk returns to dawn - by Rodyn - November 27, 2022, 06:52 PM