Dragoncrest Cliffs Some feathers I stole from the birds
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
871 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Eti knew his sister would be pouting. It was sort of his fault he knew for always catering to her, but one look at her face and he just couldn't say no to her. Not her, never his sister. She was the smallest of them, and he just wanted to protect her. The only girl to boot.

Golden eyes watched his sister with gentle gaze, hurrying as he could to get her squared away and the pain gone. She was limping and he frowned at that, unsure how to fix that. Hopefully, whatever he was doing would help. As he moved back towards her he saw her shiver, and though it was difficult he moved as close as he could while still giving himself room to fix. So she could still the warmth from his pelt.

He nodded. dat is 'ow i found it. It smelled like Sapp'ique it was in a different cache, but it wasn't Tonton Sobo that it smelled like. Lift your paw up, Suzu.

He would place the aloe on it as gently as he could. Don't lick it now Suzu, it making your stomach 'urt. You need clean it off use water. If found dat out de 'ard way.

He then wrapped the kelp around her paw as best he could with paws and teeth and nose.

He remembered the day he had come across the aloe, it had immediately helped his scratched footpaw, but when he licked it, his stomach had hurt so bad, and he had been sick.

Does it 'elp?

He looked at her with worry in his gaze.
Messages In This Thread
Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 19, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 21, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 22, 2022, 06:18 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 22, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 10:38 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 23, 2022, 07:40 AM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 23, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 24, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 25, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 25, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 27, 2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 28, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 28, 2022, 02:20 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 28, 2022, 02:29 PM