Northstar Vale Epidexiótita
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn would gladly take a message to his leader for allies of Epoch. They could share knowledge and they often hunted with other packs. Rodyn felt glad to be able to help his pack in these ways. To form bonds with others. It was truly a gift he felt to give back to those who had taken him in.

Rodyn chuckled and dipped his head. I felt we were kindred spirits in a way. Ah.

Russet boy motioned towards the furs. I will tell you the steps and then we can work at it.

He motioned for the other to join him at whichever skin he wanted to work on and then he would go to the other. Though he did offer one word.

The goat skin will probably be more comfortable and warmer for any future children.

Then he waited, speaking quietly, but firmly. First we strip the tallow from the furs. It goes very well with berries, but it can also just be eaten as a snack. Then we place it in a nearby river, with rocks to hold it down. The fish will nibble at any pieces we have left. IT will need to stay down there for 5 hours, it would be umm.

Rodyn was thinking and then nodded. Long enough to track and hunt a small deer. Then when we pull it back up. We set it in the sun, rocks on the corners and we let it dry. That is really all there is to it.
Messages In This Thread
Epidexiótita - by Arsenio - November 22, 2022, 09:56 PM
RE: Epidexiótita - by Rodyn - November 22, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Epidexiótita - by Arsenio - November 25, 2022, 01:22 AM
RE: Epidexiótita - by Rodyn - November 25, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: Epidexiótita - by Arsenio - November 27, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: Epidexiótita - by Rodyn - November 27, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Epidexiótita - by Arsenio - November 27, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: Epidexiótita - by Rodyn - November 27, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: Epidexiótita - by Arsenio - December 08, 2022, 06:15 PM
RE: Epidexiótita - by Rodyn - December 08, 2022, 07:16 PM