Ankyra Sound heaven and hell were words to me
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
AW - at the stacks during low tide
It seemed the Nereides were finally settling in -- like the tide they were rising, slowly creeping and establishing their claim. The howl Caiaphas had heard the day before, accompanied by her Sisters (and brethren) had caused her heart to swell with a sense of pride and accomplishment -- and today, the she-wolf was in high spirits.

She nosed her way around the stacks, which stood like pallisades along the coast, grim sentinels of mountains once standing. She cared not for their antiquity, nor their weathered faces -- they served as landmarks, and some as stations of worship -- but most of all, they served as a veritable smorgasbord of edible lifeforms during low tide. Their sides were often laden with all sorts of mollusks -- and occasionally, large whelks crawled at glacial pace along their tall summits.

Caiaphas picked one such stack where there seemed to be shrimp rife in the kelp -- they bleakly scattered as her shadow crossed the small tide-pool. Unluckily for them, the low tide had stranded them in a small and temporary puddle of brine, and hungrily, Caiaphas decked the surface with a splash of her paw -- watching with delight as they scattered like struck sea-sheep.
Messages In This Thread
heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 11, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 19, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 26, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:36 PM