in some sad way i already know
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it's no worries i know how terrible your internet is!!!
The pale wraith watched the affable male -- her eyes bright and inquisitive as he spoke. He mentioned the winter and she looked widely around her -- the spire that swallowed half the vale in shadow was immense and she too, wondered how the wolves of the Spine would fare against the bitter onset of cold and frost.

Her gaze returned to his warm agouti countenance -- and once more she was struck by the unremitting amiability in his titian expression. "The coast is cold." She answered fluidly, her narrow muzzle in the direction of the strand. "We have settled in a small channel that faces the sea -- like the Spine it is amassed by natural obstacles and approachable only by the front." She was not sure how much she could delve into the fares of the Sound, but presently there was no superior presiding and she felt she knew enough of Mordecai to know he had no ulterior motive.

"It will be a challenge, this winter. Our cache was already raided by a coyote and there are more nearby." Her expression soured -- she may have been a great deal coyote but she did not affiliate herself with her kin. "What have you been busy with? When the time comes, do you think your alpha would be offended by a new pack in the Wilds?" She was unaware of his recent promotion -- and her expression was plaintive and without guile. She did not have the authority to establish an ally right then and there -- she would have to consult Aktaie first -- but the Spine seemed as promising a friend as any.
Messages In This Thread
in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 07, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 08, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 09, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 13, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 16, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 23, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 07:48 PM