Lion Head Mesa twenty-sixth
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
978 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"i would think of nothing more, divine one." senmut was relieved that she did not wish to stage a preemptive attack. there was prey enough between them. it was only the existence of khaba which rankled him, khaba who knew all of akashingo and had betrayed his pharaoh.

"as hemet-nekheb, you are Consort to the Gods, Wife to the Divine. this need not change until it also be your will, great one. but marry you must, for one day you will deliver to akashingo our next pharaoh."

she was not that godhead, and yet this dynasty was her birthright by blood. it would be the same for her children; senmut would see to it.

"i will retain my position of high priest, though i ask that medusa be considered in another season for the role of high priestess. akashingo needs both for a balance of prayer." he dipped his head at this, feeling more forceful in his guiding of toula than he had ever been with makono. but she had already been forged and hardened in the forge of mereo, clawing for her father's footsteps, ambitious and kind and overwhelmed.

he must not let it all fall to toula.

at last senmut let out his breath and looked more warmly at the young wolf upon her throne. "tell me what is on your spirit, all of it, great one."
Messages In This Thread
twenty-sixth - by Senmut - April 22, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: twenty-sixth - by Toula - April 25, 2023, 09:30 PM
RE: twenty-sixth - by Senmut - April 27, 2023, 08:38 PM