Stavanger Bay Mummified my teenage dreams
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas had spent nearly the entire day underground -- given her recent charge, she was rather forced too -- and it was a pleasant change of scenery that met her once she resurfaced into the sun-dwelling world. She blinked almost sheepishly as if struck by the magnitude of light -- and it took her several moments to gather her bearings.

With Larus beneath her, lost somewhere in the confines of the cave, Caiaphas was free to do what she willed -- and that was exactly what she did. She struck towards the forest, and then once the forest receded, struck back down the shore-line -- making an indeterminable line for the Bay. She paid no heed to the wind that nipped at her heels, nor the swell of clouds on the glimmering horizon. Her attention was slaveringly fastened on the flotsam and jetsam of the ocean -- she had not eaten a fresh kill in a long time and her stomach was most resentful for it.

She was surprised then, when she saw the tiny figure of a wolf. For a moment she froze with the most unintelligent of expressions on her face -- but it was not Larus that was in front of her. Dumbfounded, she padded forwards, scouting the air tentatively for any scent of the mother. The wind bore no telltale scent of anything -- and with a shrewd expression Caiaphas fell upon the small thing like a shadow, her mouth formed in a wicked smile. "Boo."
Messages In This Thread
Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 17, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 22, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 24, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:16 PM