Stavanger Bay Mummified my teenage dreams
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
can u show me how u flawlessly write every character
Kevlyn did not resist Caiaphas' motion -- but the ascent to her withers was not entirely with grace. Caiaphas hunched her shoulders and dropped her body slightly as he wriggled atop her, trying her best to acclimate and accommodate his weight.

Most wolves would have likely just thought to scoop up the pup between their jaws -- but Caiaphas did not entertain the idea. Larus had tasted wretched and as a coywolf with a most pretentious palate she did not intend to make that mistake again.

Besides, she had a plan.

She canted her head to the side as Kevlyn babbled behind her -- she tried to arc her neck so she could see him but all her vision was awarded with was the blurry peripheral of his jubilant face. Without ado she flicked her tail and jolted off into a jarring trot -- and it was not until she realized she had a passenger did she alter the smoothness of her gait.

Slyly she turned towards the ebbing water where the sea mouthed the sand in sighing flows -- and she hissed as her paws were consumed by the coldness of the water. She waded deeply so that the water lugged around her stifle and elbows in gasping crests. This way, the Stavanger wolves would not detect her (and Kevlyn's) departure. So long as Kevyln did not fall off, they would be on their merry way to Ankyra in no time.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 17, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 22, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 24, 2014, 11:46 AM