Ankyra Sound pain and suffering as they stumble
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
god it's so nice to thread with you again i've always loved how flawlessly you write!!!!

Light rain sent a scattering of fog over the lolling coast and the entire Sound seemed basked in a stark and ephemeral haze unmoving. Even in the hollowed courtyard Caiaphas called her grotto there seemed a hanging veil of shrouding mist; such of which compelled the denizen of the depths to brave to the surface world.

She blinked dumbly as she emerged from the dankness and was met with the sharp rebuttal of wind and salt. Shaking herself free of subterranean detritus she set forth at a brisk walk until a scent entirely unrecognizable accosted her nostrils in the same heady manner the brine did.

She swung wide of Ankyra then, tracing her steps back to the sunken mouth of the grotto which marked one of many paths into Ankyra's heart. She scarcely had time to readjust her path before she saw hanging back in a suggestive crouch the form of a wolf barely distinguishable from the rich earth he stood upon. She lifted her muzzle and eyed him coldly, approaching only close enough that they could make out the details of the other's face. The shineless brushing of pewter across his burnished pelt -- the faint hint of malachite glossing his steely eyes. This she noticed -- moreover, this she studied. He did not look like a vagrant; despite his lankiness Caiaphas did not believe him to be a rogue.

She proffered no greeting to this bent creature, though her eyes told plainly her intendment.
CAIAPHAS
"how does a man decide in what order to abandon his life?"

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
pain and suffering as they stumble - by Lasher - October 22, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Caiaphas - October 23, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Lasher - October 23, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Lasher - October 29, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Caiaphas - October 30, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Lasher - October 30, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Caiaphas - November 03, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Lasher - November 04, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Lasher - November 05, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Lasher - November 08, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Caiaphas - November 11, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: pain and suffering as they stumble - by Lasher - November 13, 2014, 12:23 AM