Ankyra Sound creature fear
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue

There were many times in Caiaphas' life where conversation was met with cold disapproval; and this happened to be one such time. She was pleased that her present company usually shared the same sentiment -- and wordlessly the two mendicants, one waif and one wraith, stole across the cloudy countryside in silence.

The Grotto was not far, thankfully for Kierkegaard and his favored leg -- and when Caiaphas approached the mouth she whirled upon the ashen male and her expression was at once flooded with unequivocal and choking inclemency. "This is one of many altars. Touch nothing." The commandment was stern but Caiaphas was not so foolish to think Kierkegaard would go into a rage and destroy her cache -- but in the eyes of her Sisters the two of them had to tread carefully.

(mild powerplay, since it doesn't make sense to have two/three posts over them traveling thru the cave -- PM me if not okay)

The two wound their way down the long tunnel until at last their trek deposited them into a wide and commodious cave where their breaths resounded perceptively through the flowstone and even their footsteps (hers straight and even, his limping) lamented in echoing resonance through the chasmal depths. It was obvious this was where Caiaphas spent most her time -- her scent (along with Larus and Kevlyn's) was heavily laden and the cavern bore traces of life within its walls. The discarded remnants of meals. Rubble and flotsam. Several feet away a skulking collection of skulls.

In the center of the cavern there sat an idyllic and dark pool circular and ominous in nature, hardly more than three feet in diameter. Caiaphas motioned for the male to set there, and should he oblige he would find the salt-water would likely soothe his injured leg while she scavenged in one of the various narrow tunnels for an old meal to deliver to him.
CAIAPHAS
"how does a man decide in what order to abandon his life?"

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 22, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 23, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 23, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 27, 2014, 08:55 PM