Moonspear i have faith but don't believe it
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Alaric was a dutiful man and did not hesitate to accept the mission. He had ample experience when it came to trading, so Njord was confident that the skills of ambassador or diplomat would come naturally to the dark-furred bard.

Siauluk, too, seemed pleased with the idea and provided a list of things that would bring good tidings. “I will hunt goat today,” Njord decided, “to provide the meat for this trade.”

“Alaric,” he turned to the man. “Ah would go with ye, but Ah feel my place is here while Sialuk gives birth.” There was sincerity in his voice, for Njord would have loved nothing more than to travel with his good friend. “If ye wish tae bring a companion on this voyage…” Njord entertained the idea of sending two instead of one. It would be safer… and perhaps there was another in the pack whose skills matched this adventure.

The man looked to the white woman, then. “Ah leave that call tae you, Sialuk,” Njord explained. “Ah would nae want tae send anywolf away who you did not want to go.” With two litters on the way, Njord knew it was a sensitive time in the pack and he did not wish to create an off-balance.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
i have faith but don't believe it - by Njord - July 30, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: i have faith but don't believe it - by Alaric - August 01, 2023, 08:46 AM
RE: i have faith but don't believe it - by Sialuk - August 01, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: i have faith but don't believe it - by Njord - August 04, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: i have faith but don't believe it - by Alaric - August 04, 2023, 08:52 PM
RE: i have faith but don't believe it - by Sialuk - August 09, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: i have faith but don't believe it - by Njord - August 10, 2023, 07:57 AM
RE: i have faith but don't believe it - by Alaric - August 10, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: i have faith but don't believe it - by Sialuk - August 16, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: i have faith but don't believe it - by Njord - August 16, 2023, 06:06 PM