Moonspear they go and drag my name down through the dirt
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
By her expression and posture, it was evident Njord’s bargain was not the answer she sought. However, like a calm ocean, his steady nature did not waiver and the Elder remained committed to the conditions he presented.

He watched her. The storm she harbored was familiar to the seafarer.

-“Your heart… I see before.”- he tells her. -“Travel Northeast, ten days, to Taiga. Cross Flatlands. Over Sunspire Mountains. A red woman… Avicus… claim land… name Redtail Rise. Warriors. Hunters,”- he explained, recalling the days of Nyra’s threat to Sapphique and her neighbors. -“You must befriend red pack. Hunt together. Bring back antler tine of caribou.”-

Njord paused to measure Towhee Jr’s reaction. This difficult mission would truly prove that she possessed the grit necessary to survive whatever challenge life presented.

-“If injured, turn back. If lost, turn back. No shame,”- Njord signed firmly. -“Failure teach. Then, try again.”- It was important that she knew this wasn’t for all-or-nothing.

He raised his chin, then, as if to ask: what say you?
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: they go and drag my name down through the dirt - by Njord - August 19, 2023, 07:11 PM