Ankyra Sound creature fear
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
I AM so sorry for the wait!!

<style>.forest12 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .forest12 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .forest12 b {color:#fbfbfd; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .forest12 {background-color:#1a2a34; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/FTTNJWe.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .forest12 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .forest12 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94958f; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 360px 20px; } .forest12-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto; }</style>
She listened as his breath came in ragged gasps - despite her back being turned to him she could tell when he had slipped his leg into the pool for there resounded a sharp gasp that pierced the dimness of the cave in sudden alacrity. She did not turn back then -- she knew despite his ailing frame he was still a capable animal, and it was not until she seized a damp bushel of gulfweed did she turn back towards him.

His gratitude was met with only an acknowledging nod, for it was without place here. She flicked a gaze to the blistering wound and said nothing. Her spry jaws slackened and the swollen, moist pods fell to the ground in a soft clutter -- with a motion of her paw she signified the weeds' purpose. Once he was done resting his leg in the pool he would likely want to press the cool pods against the flesh to reduce inflammation. It was a crude tactic, but Caiaphas was neither generous nor compassionate enough to offer cleaning the wound for him -- but in some way she surmised that kind of aid would be quickly spurned.

She did not ask how it had happened for it did not matter. The wound was there all the same, regardless of the answer -- and the rest of his body had taken a severe toll for it. She glanced at the rabbit which had been forgotten at that point and without derision in her eyes she rejected it -- if only because he would need it more than her at this point. "How long?" She asked suddenly, her gaze falling once more on the festered cut -- how long being the only important query here for it only took a matter of days for an infection to consume even the most stalwart of souls.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 22, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 23, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 23, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 27, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 30, 2014, 09:30 PM