Ankyra Sound I'm a war of head vs. heart.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
<style>.forest12 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .forest12 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .forest12 b {color:#fbfbfd; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .forest12 {background-color:#1a2a34; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/FTTNJWe.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .forest12 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .forest12 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94958f; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 360px 20px; } .forest12-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto; }</style>
As the howl split the splume and crested over the dull roar of the Ocean, the Sound's Warden flinched and drew needle-thin nose from the frothy water. Between her jaws a crab feinted robustly, the dark bluegreen of its carapace gleaming as water riffled off it.

With a crunch her teeth impaled the husk of the crab and at length the crustacean grew subdued. The pincers limp, dull and hulking limbs no longer purported with purpose. It clattered to the sand in a motionless heap with its legs in ridiculous assortment and Caiaphas stepped away.

Gingerly she crossed the wide swath of seastrand until the swallowing visage of copse met her -- and with the accustomed laconism of a thief Caiaphas slipped into the darkness. She was not long in the quivering lull of the wildwood before she glimpsed a wolf of average build with the most striking black gracing her powerful muzzle. Intrigued by those ice-tipped lavender eyes, the incautious wretch pulled closer, her posture resolute and her bearing riddled with haughty ceremony. "Have you reason to be so close to the Sister's alcove?"

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 29, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 30, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 30, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 31, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - November 03, 2014, 08:26 PM