Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,273 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
He raises his head when there comes a sound like steps through the wood, hearing something heavy-set. He licks the blood from his muzzle and his nostrils flare, eyes ablaze. It is at this moment he spies his son! Not the small creature he had left behind, but a man standing tall; the familiar angles of his body reminding Kilgitsuk immediately of his distant wife, but otherwise Kivaluk looks lean and strong, and almost unrecognizable for the changes of maturation.

Kilgitsuk abandons the rabbits he had been cleaning and steps towards his son, and then again, and comes close enough to really look upon the wild cut of him.

Kivaluk, he sounds incredulous at first. Then proud, as he says: You have grown! Look at you. This is overshadowed by a sharp feeling in his chest, a familiar sense of shame that confines his emotions, and as Kilgitsuk swallows this down he becomes a little more measured.

You — fare well?
Messages In This Thread
you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - October 08, 2023, 05:33 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - October 11, 2023, 06:57 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 08, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - November 11, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 14, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - November 17, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - November 22, 2023, 06:09 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 22, 2023, 10:50 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - November 23, 2023, 06:25 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 23, 2023, 12:57 PM