Sleepy Fox Hollow saturday
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
737 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She knew @Glaukos would help her get there, though Javelina at first did not have the energy to walk to the bypass, then she lost the desire. She wasn’t going to die, thanks to him, and there was no reason to revisit Rivenwood now.

You’re out of the woods, Jav, she mumbled to herself, laughing as she slowly made her way through this dark, thick forest.

While Glaukos hunted, she walked toward a dark corner of the wood tucked into the mountains. It was even cooler and darker here, the scent of foxes even more potent. Javelina’s eyebrows rose curiously, tail flicking as she hobbled deeper into the crevasse. Some bird called off in the distance and it tasted like the same rich brown as her rescuer’s eyes.

The trees gradually narrowed and she found herself at the foot of a rocky slope. It wasn’t too steep to climb, though she didn’t dare take that risk. She was curious what she might find on the other side, though. Javelina swore she smelled the faint traces of wolves just underneath the foxes’ musk. She would usually avoid her kind, but after the last few days…

Out of idle curiosity more than anything, she decided to send up an inquisitive howl.

I saw that this was lonely and recycled this post. Hope that’s okay!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
saturday - by Fiona - January 05, 2024, 04:36 PM
RE: saturday - by Druid - January 08, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: saturday - by Fiona - January 08, 2024, 01:02 PM
RE: saturday - by Druid - January 08, 2024, 01:41 PM
RE: saturday - by Fiona - January 10, 2024, 09:06 PM
RE: saturday - by Druid - January 10, 2024, 09:54 PM
RE: saturday - by Fiona - January 20, 2024, 04:09 PM
RE: saturday - by Druid - January 21, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: saturday - by Fiona - January 25, 2024, 09:13 PM
RE: saturday - by Druid - January 26, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: saturday - by Fiona - January 26, 2024, 05:44 PM