Overture Downs [m] chicken soup for the soulless
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She stopped just beyond the arches, drawing a great breath of Rivenwood air into her lungs. Her mouth flooded with a color she’d never tasted before: blood red. At the very same moment, she felt a few droplets of urine squeeze out of her overextended bladder. But when she glanced down expecting to see yellow, she saw livid scarlet in the snow.

A familiar rumbling noise behind her made Javelina whip her head around, her entire body flushing hotter than ever before. She tasted so much crimson as her eyes caught on the small boulder of a man she’d come to know these past few weeks. The sight of him made her feel as if she’d spontaneously burst into flame.

Glaukos, she tried to shout, only it came out on a moan.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 05:03 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 05:29 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 06:06 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 06:42 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 06:50 PM