Ocean's Breath Plateau The Peace is sometimes broken
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,334 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn would have preferred the loud greeting. Would have made him feel not so melancholy. The days of the hunt. His grief had been quiet. And now here he was again back there in dark spaces.

A soft hmmph in his throat at the mention of Ariadne.

She is not like her mother or her sister's Ariadne. I fear for her, but I am not so surprised. Upon the day I took pelts and trinkets to welcome her to leadership. She was more worried about the doors i could open for her with the allies I made on my bride price journey. It did not make me feel right.

Rodyn understood the asking and he appreciated the Cander and honesty. Thank you for being direct. I do not like riddles and having to dance to get what is wanted from a conversation. Though I do it well. My heart is here Chakliux in part, but I am learning how to start anew. Since I came to these wilds. My entire purpose was for my peachy queen. Everything I did was for her, our future, our children. And now i must learn to be me again without her. That is all. I have failed in many things now. Fatherhood, husband, but all that I can do is stand back up and move forward.

Rodyn tilted an ear. The hunt helped renew such passions in me. I believe i will go on a traders journey sometime when all has settled. Make new allies, meet new. It will not bide well to cut the paths Heph has helped to forge for us.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - January 19, 2024, 10:49 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - January 19, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - January 19, 2024, 12:09 PM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - January 19, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - January 23, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - February 12, 2024, 09:51 PM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - February 13, 2024, 06:36 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - February 20, 2024, 01:21 PM