Hoshor Plains who do I trust?
980 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Hope you don’t mind that this is the last for me! I got way behind and need to clean up my threadlog. <3 Looking forward to more threads now that he’s in tuktu!

Njord was surprised to hear Kaluktuk’s intended was a daughter of Kukutux! One brow arched as if to say, you sly dog, unaware of his friend’s turbulent past with Moonglow.

Furthermore, it sounded as if together would be the foundation of a new Moon Village. Another branch in a long, proud lineage. And soon, more suckers would sprout. Kaluktuk made sure to brag about his virility!

Njord chuffed an easy laugh. “Ah will!” he promised his Aokatti. “Our children will ken each other, too,” he vowed, thinking of his recent conversation with Vaire.

Together, he would share stories of the foundation of Sun Mote Copse and their alliance with the Moon Villages until duty called the two men apart.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
who do I trust? - by Njord - December 28, 2023, 03:11 PM
RE: who do I trust? - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: who do I trust? - by Njord - December 28, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: who do I trust? - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: who do I trust? - by Njord - December 31, 2023, 03:58 PM
RE: who do I trust? - by Kigipigak - January 02, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: who do I trust? - by Njord - January 29, 2024, 11:36 PM