Ankyra Sound I'm a war of head vs. heart.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
<style>.forest12 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .forest12 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .forest12 b {color:#fbfbfd; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .forest12 {background-color:#1a2a34; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/FTTNJWe.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .forest12 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .forest12 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94958f; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 360px 20px; } .forest12-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto; }</style>
The silence between them, however interminable and uncomfortable for Nyx, was customary for the wretched Warden. She shrewdly considered Nyx's plaintive words and the nakedness behind them. So few had reasons to lie -- so few were like Caiaphas.

With a circumspect air she gave a roll of her shoulders and her stormy expression slid out to the thunderous gulch of the sea where the waves rose in succession without pause in their onslaught. At this moment the wind scoured the strand and rifled through their fur and Caiaphas was struck with the vulnerability Nyx faced. "μέτρον ἄριστον." She supplied succinctly in her own defense, her words somewhat flippant as she turned away from Nyx and struck down the shore towards the Sound. If Nyx chose to follow her, Caiaphas would allow it. "I hope you're good with puppies?"

But Nyx did not follow her. Caiaphas looked behind her once, and the female was naught to be found. Unphased by this departure, Caiaphas quit the shore and struck towards her grotto to tend to Larus and Kevlyn.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 29, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 30, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 30, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 31, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - November 03, 2014, 08:26 PM