Noctisardor Bypass i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She leaned backward a little so she could crook one black foreleg and rest a paw on the small swell. It was a little strange to see such an obvious sign that she was growing new lives inside her body. Druid’s paw smoothed up and down for a moment before she rested it on the ground again, just in time for a foxlike face to emerge from the nearby shrubbery.

Yes, she acknowledged with a nod and a smile, it’s good to see you, Dinah. As she spoke, Druid pushed onto all fours and swiveled to face Heda’s young daughter. I was just thinking of going on a bit of a scavenger hunt, she shared, pausing thoughtfully before adding, What do you know about rosehips, Dinah?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat - by Druid - February 12, 2024, 11:28 AM