Noctisardor Bypass i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid listened closely to Dinah’s musing, not just because she was interested in the content—though she was keen to learn—but because this subject was clearly important to the yearling. According to her, they might find rosebushes close to water, though not necessarily beside the lagoon with its crowded shores. The elder she-wolf nodded as she followed along.

The nudge surprised her, though she very much welcomed it. Druid favored her niece with a smile, tipping her snout in agreement that Dinah should take the lead. She fell into step beside the younger woman, ears pricked to catch her question. She barely stifled a snort.

Mm, she mused, seventeen? It’s pretty severe. And in case this makes any difference, it’s not just nausea. I wish. She sighed lightly. But there’s a lot of actual vomiting as well.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat - by Druid - March 06, 2024, 09:15 PM