Noctisardor Bypass the wild god reaches into a bag made of moles and nightingale-skin
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
688 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Etienne took a step toward her. Druid remained motionless, even when he nosed her temple. She swallowed a lump in her throat and let her gaze drop to the patch of ground between her forepaws. She took a deep breath, then dragged her mismatched gaze upward to find his. He looked back at her, silent and patient.

I’m sorry he did this to you. I don’t know what he was thinking, Druid said, voice still a thready whisper.

She looked at herself, then at Etienne, and shook her head lightly. Glaukos had ruined them both, in different ways. But Druid had at least signed up for this. Just because he’d had good intentions did not pardon the way Glaukos had mistreated the healer. One of her dark forepaws clenched into a fist.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)