Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,334 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn dipped his head. You're welcome.

He listened to what she wanted. Found he liked what she had to say so far. He too came from something he hadn't wanted to be. He had forged his own path. And he felt he had done well mostly.

I understand more than most would. My father was much like this. Though more with males than females. He would chase all males from the pack lands at a year and a half or sooner. And we are never allowed to go home. I refuse to be this way with my own children.

He saw her exhale and smiled gently. He made a soft hmm noise and then spoke. One way that we made allies was to trade. And I made many when I went on a bride price journey. I plan to go on a trip to trade in the fall. Would you like to go along? Or have a wolf from your fold come with me? All I ask is that they bring items to trade, furs, pretty stones, if anyone is able to make something they can bring that, herbs, meat. Things like that. We can solidify our allyship and possibly get you more? At the very least wolves willing to trade with you. And as a friend to moontide. You are also a friend to Moonspear, and Moonglow in th emountains. They are our mother and sister packs.

A soft nod and we would have another hunt closer ot winter. When we had one this spring. There were many packs that came. You would be invited among that as well. We hunted bison and each pack, received at least half of one. We felled many.::
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs - by Rodyn - March 23, 2024, 06:50 AM