Noctisardor Bypass sankrola
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid wondered at the look Heda gave her, which went on so long her lips began to move in question of it. But then she glanced away and the moment passed. Not all thoughts needed to be spoken, she knew.

If that’s what you’d like to do, I don’t mind. We could pick a new one, though. I’m fine either way, Druid said truthfully. Nearly anywhere we’d choose will be near water, which is probably a little perilous. But I do plan to teach them how to swim. And fish, of course.

She remembered having a similar conversation with Glaukos. Her gaze fell to the four children nestled alongside her. Druid still felt a small measure of guilt over ousting him and parting him from them, though she wondered if he even cared. There was no judgment in that thought, though it made her frown.

Bending, she put her nose to the top of the nearest child’s (@Averie’s) head and drew in her scent. It didn’t evoke anything in particular, aside from a sense of duty she knew was borne of instinct. And bless that, because these poor dears were stuck with two parents who possibly didn’t love them, though at least one of them cared.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sankrola - by Heda - April 11, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: sankrola - by Druid - April 11, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: sankrola - by Heda - April 14, 2024, 07:31 PM
RE: sankrola - by Druid - April 15, 2024, 08:38 AM
RE: sankrola - by Heda - April 15, 2024, 12:16 PM
RE: sankrola - by Druid - April 15, 2024, 12:41 PM
RE: sankrola - by Heda - April 15, 2024, 01:20 PM
RE: sankrola - by Druid - April 15, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: sankrola - by Heda - April 20, 2024, 09:39 PM
RE: sankrola - by Druid - April 22, 2024, 08:22 AM
RE: sankrola - by Heda - May 04, 2024, 01:08 AM