Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
990 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
<3

"i enjoy looking at you."

the sun ran sensual trailings from chest to groin; he felt the warmth of the potion curling in his paws, his feet; running his arms; he felt the tingle of starlight in his lips and felt Ra descending slowly through an opened point at the very apex of his skull.

"the gods are between us, machi," senmut whispered to the stretch of glorious and open blue sky, "between she and i. they brought us together over and again. the gods are reborn in us today, in she and in i — i feel the divine thread between us, but i fear —" — pausing, stilling, an inhale as a tear traced its way backward along one sand-red cheek "— that tomorrow it will be broken and all will be as it was."

but when senmut lay back again with the momentary tension relinquished from himself, it was with a serene expression, his eyes vivid with acceptance as he considered, for the first time, that a marriage for himself and nazli might never be.

it felt as if a scythe had descended across his spirit, and he closed his expression once more against the sensation, allowing it to spiral through all parts of him until it was gone, muted.

"i am certain. we have several destinations. brecheliant is first, and then scouts say farther along from akashingo there is more movement in the herds. we shall see what stirs them. over then to the sunspire, and then into the valley of the rising sun."

amusement, tugging; "we may camp rather roughly, machi. i do not intend to bring many supplies or a large entourage. we must be quick as diplomatically possible in each destination."

a soft laugh; "you know, i am aware of what went into this drink. and yet its hold upon me is some marvel i did not anticipate."
Messages In This Thread
[sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 29, 2024, 09:44 AM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 29, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 29, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 29, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - April 30, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - April 30, 2024, 05:37 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - May 08, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - May 13, 2024, 02:03 AM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - May 18, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Machiavelli - May 20, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: [sc] eighty-second - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 07:08 PM