Meadowlark Prairie eighty-third
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
1,058 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
for @Zaahira, @Legend, & @Machiavelli! sorry it took me so long to get this up; they were supposed to leave a while ago so i have made up that senmut was sick and needed to recuperate, ie blame him!

on the intinerary are brecheliant, yellowstone, raventhorpe, and then crossing over to the rsv! after that i have no concrete plans :O no posting order!

before dawn, the erpa-ha led a small contingent out into the prairie which provided much hunting to akashingo. he had spoken with pharaoh @Toula and her Consort @Rashepses; he sent word to muat-riya, knowing by way of legend that @Eset had gone upon her own excursion. khusobek would tend the red palace well, he felt.

i go to the valley of the rising sun in service to pharaoh, he wrote to @Nazli. it is my hope to shower you with riches when i return. the stars i will count each night and dream that you dance beneath their light.

now, a wide yawn almost split the high priest's head as he glanced back toward the mesa, still shrouded in velvet lavender and indigo shadows. "brecheliant first?" he asked of zaahira, experiencing a small pang in his chest to leave akashingo behind once more.

each carried their own packs; true to his word, senmut intended to travel lightly.
Messages In This Thread
eighty-third - by Senmut - May 08, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: eighty-third - by Zaahira - May 12, 2024, 09:00 PM
RE: eighty-third - by Machiavelli - May 16, 2024, 01:36 AM
RE: eighty-third - by Legend - May 20, 2024, 11:57 PM