Noctisardor Bypass He's a little distant, loves a little different.
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
884 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Private 
Etienne sought out @Druid next. On shaky paws and sad eyes he found her. He stared with barely concealed grief at the little children that ran around. He felt as if here hurting her. And she didn't deserve everything she had gotten lately.

He cleared his throat lifted downy head. It is clear to me Druid that 'eda and Anselm love eac' otter or at least want to try to make a go of life. I feel.

He sighed sadly. I am jealous, and I am angry. I'm grievin' and I'm sad. I don't wis' to be inbetween dem. And it 'urts to see dem. So.

He looked at her now hoping she understood. I'm goin' to Sapp'ique. At least until I can return wit'out causin' you more drama. You are good Druid. Brave and kind leader. I will not make your job 'arder. Per'aps even wit' me gone for a bit 'eda and Anselm can truly work out.

I will miss you and de babies. But I will be back.

So it doesn't seem like he knows more than he does lol. I am operating under the assumption that he would smell their scent trails intertwining a little more and with Anselm avoiding him and refusing to answer him about them being lovers despite what Heda said. He is making some big assumptions.
Messages In This Thread
He's a little distant, loves a little different. - by Etienne - May 19, 2024, 01:11 PM