Bramblepoint eighty-fifth
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
1,058 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
kigipigak was helpful, though senmut noticed he did not partake of what was offered. the red prince then, made a small show of eating and tasting what had been brought, as much for the sake of the other as to satisfy his own hunger.

"thank you for the navigation. i am familiar with brecheliant, though not so well how to get there. and i have been nowhere near moonglow, though too i have made acquaintance with those in moontide." it was appealing to know that another of the lunar-named packs might be a source of wealth for pharaoh, and he made a mental note of it.

"we seek beautiful objects which can be found neither in desert nor flatlands, exotic meats, pelts to charm the eye, spellwork, inlays. our secondary aim is to familiarize ourselves with such fighters as can be called from the area."

and, tertiary: to pad the gilded rooms of what would one day be a harem should rashepses have his way.

the greenstone eyes were curious on the man. "it would be good to have a guide. i am not certain we will go so far as moonglow this time, as i intend to cross the flatlands for the mountains, and what lies beyond. and already, you see that i am out of my depth," senmut grinned. "a man made for words, not navigation."
Messages In This Thread
eighty-fifth - by Senmut - May 23, 2024, 09:23 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2024, 09:32 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Senmut - May 23, 2024, 09:46 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2024, 11:58 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Senmut - May 24, 2024, 07:35 AM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - May 25, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Senmut - May 25, 2024, 04:40 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - May 31, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - June 06, 2024, 08:21 PM