Noctisardor Bypass Put my gun away when it's loaded.
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Trust a child to pose the million dollar question. Druid didn’t know the answer, though she doubted the Butternut would be appeased unless she offered some sort of explanation. While she mulled, Kiki asked a second question, which earned a cant of the Den Mother’s head.

No, she said firmly and simply, you’re my wunderkind. Your Aunt Heda and I have made sure of that. I don’t think Glaukos had that when he was your age: good parental figures, I mean. I think that’s part of why he treated others badly.

It was a complex topic for someone so young, not to mention dark. She didn’t fault the young lady for her curiosity, though she didn’t think Kikimora should be dwelling on such matters at her age. Druid wondered if she couldn’t shift the child’s attention elsewhere.

His name was Glaukos. Did you know I have a given name too? It’s Druid. And I’d love it if you called me that, though you can always call me mama or whatever else you like, she made sure to tack on, following Artio’s reaction to this information.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Put my gun away when it's loaded. - by Kikimora - May 27, 2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Put my gun away when it's loaded. - by Druid - May 27, 2024, 07:51 PM
RE: Put my gun away when it's loaded. - by Kikimora - May 29, 2024, 01:07 PM
RE: Put my gun away when it's loaded. - by Druid - May 29, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: Put my gun away when it's loaded. - by Kikimora - May 29, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: Put my gun away when it's loaded. - by Druid - May 29, 2024, 03:36 PM
RE: Put my gun away when it's loaded. - by Kikimora - June 20, 2024, 03:06 PM
RE: Put my gun away when it's loaded. - by Druid - June 21, 2024, 12:06 PM