Noctisardor Bypass sesori
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid sat at the far side of the rendezvous site, though her mind was elsewhere. She didn’t really notice when the air darkened and fireflies began drifting through the still-warm air, winking in slow motion. Then she picked up a quiet hum and it tugged her attention back to her current surroundings, her eyes finding her sister’s pale figure moving through the dusk like a stray moonbeam.

She picked up her feet and moved nearer to the other Den Mother, thinking she must be in pleasant spirits if she was singing under her breath. But as Druid came closer to Heda and looked into her face, something she saw there disturbed her. She couldn’t even say what.

Hey, she said, keeping her voice down to avoid disturbing the kids’ bedtime, is something the matter?

Before her sister could even reply, Druid kicked herself. She’d been so caught up in her feelings for their northerly neighbor, she hadn’t been paying enough attention to things at home. She’d known it too—Redd herself had indirectly called her out on it—but only now did she sense she’d missed something of great import.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sesori - by Heda - June 06, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: sesori - by Druid - June 07, 2024, 08:23 AM
RE: sesori - by Heda - June 13, 2024, 03:14 PM
RE: sesori - by Druid - June 13, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: sesori - by Heda - June 13, 2024, 07:05 PM
RE: sesori - by Druid - June 13, 2024, 07:36 PM
RE: sesori - by Heda - June 19, 2024, 04:43 PM
RE: sesori - by Druid - June 19, 2024, 10:01 PM
RE: sesori - by Heda - June 24, 2024, 01:29 PM