Noctisardor Bypass sesori
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Heda said she needed sleep. Druid couldn’t help her with that directly, though there were many ways she could indirectly facilitate her sister’s need for some rest. Especially now that she’d been so flagrantly rejected by Redd, there was no reason she couldn’t step up for the other Den Mother. Besides that, she wanted to do whatever she could to support Heda.

In the meantime, she could think of something to get her mind off things. Druid of course wanted to explain the reason for her recent sparsity, as well as share this piece of herself with her closest confidante. But she wondered how her sister might take it.

Hey, what would you think if I told you, Druid said, looping her forelegs around one of Heda’s elbows, I think I like women as well as men? She paused, head cocked, and amended, Actually, I think I like them better than men.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sesori - by Heda - June 06, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: sesori - by Druid - June 07, 2024, 08:23 AM
RE: sesori - by Heda - June 13, 2024, 03:14 PM
RE: sesori - by Druid - June 13, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: sesori - by Heda - June 13, 2024, 07:05 PM
RE: sesori - by Druid - June 13, 2024, 07:36 PM
RE: sesori - by Heda - June 19, 2024, 04:43 PM
RE: sesori - by Druid - June 19, 2024, 10:01 PM
RE: sesori - by Heda - June 24, 2024, 01:29 PM