Noctisardor Bypass I've got a distant memory of previous lives
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
983 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne didn't look at the world in the same way as others. He didn't consider things in his life as failures or victories. If something didn't work out. It was an attempt of something in a wrong way and one must simply try again.

Etienne's golden eyes fell upon a beloved face and the glare there stopped him cold. He was going to have to wrestle with the thought that things would never be the same. Very possible he had broken everything. And yet he knew he had too or he would have broken himself.

But the ratcheting up of his heart was still the same. The pang of longing still the same. He wondered briefly if that would ever go away; and would he mourn it's loss if it did.

He could hear the tiredness there in Anselm's voice and Etienne wondered at it. And wondered too should he say a word.

A raise of a wolfish brow and a look to the hare at his paws. Which he stepped back from.

I don't be wantin' anyt'ing. Brot you and yours food.

Etienne looked around and felt his heart pang of it's own accord and he lifted his head. He couldn't ignore the fatigue in the man's voice. Nor could he hide the concern in his voice when he spoke.

You be soundin' tired Anselm? You be takin' care of yourself okay? Yea?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a distant memory of previous lives - by Etienne - July 23, 2024, 11:25 PM