Phoenix Maplewood I don't feel connected to all of your lies.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
983 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
The silence rang with his last call and Etienne stood, breathing slightly heavy. Then he felt a bone crushing anger that he was in this situation. How dare any of them put him there? Then overwhelming grief. He ran the gambit of emotions in seconds and it left him exhausted. he sort of slumped into himself, even if he were standing firm.

Then a noise and he drew himself to his full height and searched for the noise maker themselves. Golden eyes narrowed. Slightly shamefaced that he had been caught losing himself in a way.
Messages In This Thread
I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Etienne - September 02, 2024, 03:32 PM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Cambria - September 10, 2024, 10:51 AM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Etienne - September 12, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Cambria - September 12, 2024, 10:27 AM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Etienne - September 13, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Cambria - September 14, 2024, 11:33 AM