Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,673 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
There are five wolves per group. I can move around if I must, but I hope these groups work. That being said you should be able to roll for 1 or 2 Elk. Five wolves could probably take down 2 if they work well together. There is an adult and a youngster to be the lead two. I don't know if you want to have threads prior to this backdated or not. I hope you all have fun and enjoy. This will be Rodyn's first and only post in this thread.

There was much to be done, but they were not in the clear yet. For this hunt he called the girl @Mae who was so eager to prove herself that she chose to speak harshly. Wel lthen she would do so by leading the pack to a hunt. She would be their secret weapon for she would be ablet o use her senses that others could not. ANd he chose the kind hearted @Chacal to lead beside her. He hoped that the girls handicap could be looked past and the others did their best to help.

@Aiolos, @Chickadee and @Rhonen

Perhaps the boy that stuttered would learn from others and both the good hearts of Chickadee and Aiolos would help to guide.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Four - by Rodyn - October 01, 2024, 07:10 PM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Four - by Aiolos - October 01, 2024, 09:38 PM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Four - by Chickadee - October 02, 2024, 09:52 AM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Four - by Chacal - October 02, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Four - by Rhonen - October 03, 2024, 05:16 AM