Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,673 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
There are five wolves per group. I can move around if I must, but I hope these groups work. That being said you should be able to roll for 1 or 2 Elk. Five wolves could probably take down 2 if they work well together. There is an adult and a youngster to be the lead two. I don't know if you want to have threads prior to this backdated or not. We rolled a 1 so only 1 for us.

Rodyn found the group that would hunt with him. He chose the small girl @Chani to help him hunt. And with her he also chose the names of @Storm, @Pepper and @Ipiktok.

Hello I'm Rodyn Ardeth. Welcome to the great hunt and gathering. I hope you are finding enjoyment while here.

As they all settled near him. He looked to the girl Chani and spoke softly. Would you like to address our group as well? Choose a formation?

He would wait and see though he did whisper. I suggest two in the front, two on the sides and 1 in the rear to keep them running forward.

Then he called out for silence while the girl chose her words and spoke to the group.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Six - by Rodyn - October 01, 2024, 07:15 PM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Six - by Chani - October 02, 2024, 10:00 AM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Six - by Pepper - Yesterday, 01:35 AM