the roads that you take may just crack and break,
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
She did not glance back as she walked down the shoreline -- her little nose held to the ground as she searched for kelp. Finding several lengthy ropes of a type of seaweed Caiaphas had no name for ('red cellophane'), she nosed them into a small pile and gingerly lifted them from the sand.

Trotting back to Nishu Inte, she was pleased to see he had elected to guard the small cache. How ironic (and how furious) it would have been if she had left and he had let their struggles feed the birds -- with a growl she loped after one brazen bird before dropping the seaweed to the ground. Nosing the length of the weed flat, she started to deposit the crabs into the center of its fold -- and once completed, she folded the lengths of the weed back onto itself in the manner of a 'clutch'. Looking at Nishu Inte only briefly, she rose fluidly and hefted her wares upward.

Task complete, she lifted the clutch between her teeth and made towards her grotto, where the crabs would serve as delectable delights for Larus and Kevlyn.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the roads that you take may just crack and break, - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2014, 08:21 PM