Ankyra Sound (J) web that you weave
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
can we bump this to present day?

Caiaphas had not been too far behind Larus, having emerged from the den to find his scent rather stale. It was not hard to track his progress; even his pawprints in the sand seemed rolly-polly in their imprint. She had gotten distracted from her duties of watching once his trail lead to the great span of sequoia frontier -- and when a howl pressed through the shuddering foliage Caiaphas guiltily resumed her post and beat hastily towards its direction.

She caught sight of them just in time to see the dark male she knew as Spyridon had already shepherd Larus backwards, and was now speaking to the stranger in the old tongue. She had her reservations about whether or not the steel colored stranger would recognize the dialect; if anything, the language was as long gone as the summer winds. She was content, however, to witness the stranger struggle to answer,. With sharp poise to her step she closed the distance between them, giving Spyridon an approving glance before her fierce gaze settled on the stranger, clearly awaiting an answer.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
(J) web that you weave - by Sparta - November 14, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: (J) web that you weave - by Larus - November 14, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: (J) web that you weave - by RIP Spyridon - November 16, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: (J) web that you weave - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: (J) web that you weave - by RIP Spyridon - December 28, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: (J) web that you weave - by Caiaphas - January 01, 2015, 02:49 PM