brother sister too, do what you must do -- don't trust people you meet
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Larus looked adequately chastised by her sudden arrival -- and had he not expressed such exuding guilt Caiaphas likely would have goaded him further into guilt. Continuing to feign ignorance to his escape plan she swirled around him, her tail issuing soft sweeps with each step as she prowled past the tall fronds of ferns and gently pressed her nose against the coarse bough of a massive sequoia.

The gesture was done with great gravity, and slowly she turned back to the cowering boy, her expression harsh and her lips thin. "What were you doing?" As it wasn't obvious. But before Larus could even insert a reply, Caiaphas spoke again -- likely cutting him off rather sharply. "If you're going back to your home, I won't stop you."

A lie.

She sat on her haunches as if indifferent to Larus' progress. "Although why you would ever return to a place where your parents abandoned you, I'll never know." The second impart, muttered darkly under her breath, was laced with considerable bile. She kilted her muzzle ever so slightly, watching him out of the corner of her eyes for his reaction.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: brother sister too, do what you must do -- don't trust people you meet - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2014, 09:19 PM