shaking the wings of their terrible youths
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
TY for the thread!

Her initial shove did not go as planned -- sulkily she braced herself, thin and tapered limbs wide-splayed. Her tail lashed in the agitated manner of a cat -- with a dark expression to her countenance she looked upon Kove with scarcely sheathed insolence.

No reason did she utter -- regretfully, it appeared he was too large a barricade to push aside -- if she was smart, she would have to come another time. She rolled her shoulders in a dismissive manner and with a flick of her svelte muzzle she saucily strode past him back to the tunnel. "Ciao." Caiaphas tossed behind her a farewell that was most haughty -- and with all the graceful insouciance of a coyote Caiaphas slunk back into the tunnel and was seen no more.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 12, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 13, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 19, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 26, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 28, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - January 03, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - January 05, 2015, 08:35 PM