Gyrfalcon's Keep tell me of progress to strengthen my blood
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
As the dark bird flared above her in the manner of a compact fighter jet, Caiaphas slithered through the twigs and spit with her fierce yellow eyes peeled for the bulbous sheen of fresh-laid eggs.

It was not difficult to spot them -- what was proving challenging was carrying them out. Caiaphas, in a stroke of rare brilliance, ate what she could before piling them into a rather ramshackle nest she had dislodged during her climb. They piled precariously atop one another and Caiaphas filled the nest until it was lodged and bent under the weight of each egg.

With great care the waif picked one edge of the nest in her triangular jaws, transporting the bevy with more care than even a mother could muster. A few eggs tragically were thrown overboard along the way, yet once she was out of the Gyrfalcon's hive she slowed her pace considerably to one of an ambling walk. The ingrate kept her gaze skyward, fulling expecting a black winged visitor to heckle her shortly.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 09:46 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 10:21 PM