Gyrfalcon's Keep tell me of progress to strengthen my blood
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
It was no lie Caiaphas was not disappointed when the dark-plumed avian denied her offer -- with a serpentine smile she digested both the eggs and his decline, pleased that the frothy yolk would be only hers to enjoy.

His query was given brief consideration, and she looked to him plainly, her expression mixed. "No." She revealed, a toothy grin delivered in his direction. Perhaps it had been a trick -- a scheme -- perhaps she had only wanted him close enough so that she could snatch him in her jaws and enjoy a nice side of split and protesting raven.

In either event, it appeared the sylph had nothing else to say. With her meal completed, she crossed her twiglike paws and stared at him, awaiting any sort of reaction to her rather clipped reply.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 09:46 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 10:21 PM