a night so black that the darkness hummed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas listened attentively, her triangular ears cupped forth to sip from the wisdom of Meldresi's judicious words. She was right of course -- but what pleased Caiaphas more was to know she had found a sympathetic audience in the beautifully adorned and dark queen -- she had found a thread in which the two shared that was more powerful even than wickedness. And that was maternity.

The salted Siren Queen remained silent for a time, allowing a respectful pause to ruminate over the shrewd nature of the Alpha's words. Potema had come from the shadows then, though Caiaphas' gaze did not linger on the whelp for long. "In times of peril, often the unexpected strike is what wins the war." She pushed the bloodied section of sealmeat towards the two. "A wolf with no motive is a wolf none would suspect behind the unexpected blow." She allowed a moment, reconstructing her thoughts. "My child was stolen from me, by a neighboring pack. Surely as a newly found mother to your own, you can understand my grief. I wish to crush them and take back what they have stolen from me. Have I come to the right place?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 17, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 21, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 24, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 26, 2015, 07:26 PM