Barrow Fields Don't let them break your stride
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
@Kelina i hope it is okay to PP you while you get everything sorted out - please let me know if it is not okay and i will delete immediately

they situated themselves, the three separating into the brush like the ugly head of a trident spear. caiaphas kept her body low and gaze lower, though she watched from time to time for kelina and rayen. just as she was growing bored of their pursuit it seeemd rayen had spotted somehting -- caiaphas followed her gae to a small roving band of deer concealed by tall reeds. with a nod she disappeared into the tussock, going wide around the group as she sought to rush them out from their spot and into the waiting jaws of kelina and rayen.

once she had prowled a suitable distance she lunged from her cover and scattered the deer with her actions -- in a panic one doe had bounded directly towards where kelina had been last. caiaphas rallied and gave the doe chase, hoping the two wolves would emerge from their positions soon to bring down their future dinner.

but dinner did not come -- the doe had caught wind of their advancement and had promptly fled. defeated and still hungry, the trio made their way to the shore to comb for fish.

archiving, sorry! i need to close up some of our older threads :D
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let them break your stride - by Rayen - April 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Don't let them break your stride - by Kelina - April 21, 2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Don't let them break your stride - by Rayen - April 21, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: Don't let them break your stride - by Caiaphas - April 23, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Don't let them break your stride - by Rayen - April 23, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Don't let them break your stride - by Kelina - April 24, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Don't let them break your stride - by Caiaphas - April 26, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Don't let them break your stride - by Rayen - April 26, 2016, 09:24 PM