Stone Circle Aloha kakou!
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
I'd love that! They can bond more! Tag for visibility!!

Valette walked over the borders with the new female. She howled to @Nanook that they had a new recruit, and also for the other members so they wouldn't think of her as an intruder. Usually, they didn't but just in case. Valette realized that the pack was getting pretty full. Who knew that the pack would thrive under her leadership! The female started to explain about her precious pack's beliefs. It sounded very vague. "I'm not sure that I know what spirituality is," she admitted.

"You are welcome. Hopefully, you feel at home in our pack." Valette trotted to Stone Circle. Now it was her turn to tell more about the pack. "This is Stone Circle. These stones were here when we found the territory. This is our central meeting space. See the tallest stone? That is Steady's Stone. Steady was my mate and the other alpha. Other wolves of our family are buried in the middle of the circle. This circle is quite sacred to us with the idea that the ones that passed are still with us when we have important meetings,' she spoke with a nod.

"Plus you can watch the herds out on the plains very well from here, so it also provides us with knowledge," she spoke with a firm nod. Valette liked that she could talk better about Steady's death now. She still missed him but luckily there wasn't any ugly sobbing anymore while talking about him.
Messages In This Thread
Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - January 29, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - January 30, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - February 03, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - February 04, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - February 04, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2018, 04:57 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - February 06, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2018, 06:15 AM