Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Well wasn't it her lucky day. Screech seemed so shell-shocked by the news she felt absolutely certain she wouldn't have to talk about her own feelings...But was it worth it? I mean...Look at his face. He looked shocked at first, so she felt sort of bad- Raven was his sister, after all, so maybe she ought to have been the one to tell him. Her ears flicked back. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew-" She said, but was cut off when his laughter grew and turned somewhat maniacal. She cracked a slightly confused grin, but it faded when he continued to laugh until he could hardly breathe- and she'd be damned if there wasn't a look of panic in his eyes as well. 

This wasn't happy laughter anymore. This was panic. 

She sat up, then, carefully, and looked up at him, unsure of what to say to him. "Hey...You...You OK?" She asked, hoping he could calm the eff down and use his words. This wasn't the reaction she was expecting whatsoever...No one reacted like that to the news that they'd be an uncle...Especially when the family was already so prolific to begin with.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by RIP Niamh - May 23, 2018, 10:56 PM